Open source and widely supported
- Some of the Internet's technical leaders, like Twitter, PayPal, ...
- Mature code base, modules and functionality
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Blogs / Articles
Custom themes or instant themes
- Our graphic designers will create a custom design to present your company image.
- Database driven websites can provide much more functionality than a static site can.
- Enabling many (potentially non-technical) users to provide content for the website. Users can publish articles on the website without needing to FTP them to a web server.
- Shopping cart
- You can provide advanced search functionality that enables users to filter the results based on a given field. They can then sort those results by a field - say "Price" or "Date".
- Customized homepage
- You can allow your users to perform tasks such as registering for a newsletter, post questions to your forums, provide comments on a blog, update their profile, etc.
- Much more
Easy to use CMS
- To organize and structure of your content
- Easy content upload and edit
- As many different content types as you need
- As many different Views as you need
Adding or editing content
- Your choice – Markdown - Full HTML – Filtered HTML –
- Check out how easy it is to update or edit using markdown (show small image using Markdown / HTML (Pencil sketch)
File & Images upload to page
- Software will crop image when needed
- Icons & thumbnails
- Generate automatic URL alias
- Visitor friendly URLs
- Easy to change to a new order just Drag & Drop
- Owner Roles and permissions
- Unlimited roles with permissions
- Users can have more than one role
- Easy to setup and adjust, by adding or removing a check mark.
- Fine-granular Permissions if needed
- Visitors can be granted permissions if needed
- Publishing options
- Supports all kinds of Media
- Social networking integration
- Search engine friendly
- Site map
- Unique logins
- Languages functionality to your website